Terms And Conditions
Introduction and General Terms:
Welcome to Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacy Official Website. Below are the terms and conditions of using and accessing “Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies” website or “Zahra” website or “Zahra.com.sa”. the following terms and expressions shall have the meaning prescribed to them as follows:
“Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies”: means Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Group, an affiliate company of Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Limited Company, a limited liability company.
“Website”: means, wherever it is mentioned in the Agreement, " Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies" Website, and all pages, links, tools and linked properties from the Website related to the services provided by it which are considered an integral part of Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Website.
“Customer”: means the party requesting the service from the Website”, whether natural or legal person. “Agreement”: means terms and conditions Agreement related to using Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Website, which includes all the terms and conditions described to the Customer and govern and regulate the Customer’s use of the Zahrat AlRawdah Website.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that his/her use of the Website is an express acknowledgment and that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in addition to the way of using the Website. Furthermore, it shall be considered as an acceptance and explicit approval on the terms and conditions of this Agreement and complying to such terms and conditions being legally competent. The Customer’s use of the Website is also an express acknowledgment of his/her commitment and compliance with all the terms and conditions of the Agreement and Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Limited Company. If the Customer has chosen to approve the terms and conditions of the Agreement, therefore it shall be deemed valid in confronting the Customer.
Summary of the Website
This Website is an e-commerce platform that allows Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Limited Company to offer and sell its products, and also allows companies and individuals to purchase a variety of products.
- Attaining the legal age (18 years old) to be able to purchase products in your residence country. The Website has the right to cancel any account for any member who has not reached the age of 18 without providing him/her of any notice and liquidate his financial accounts as soon as the account is closed.
- To be able to submit an address inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the products.
- No person has the right to use the Website if his/her membership is cancelled by Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacy.
- In the event that any user registers as a commercial institution, his/her commercial establishment shall comply with all the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement.
- Each person uses the Website shall comply with (all relevant laws and regulations applied for regulating e-commerce (trading via the Internet).
- No Customer has the right to use one email and/or mobile number to open more than one account for any reason. The Website administration has the right to suspend the violating accounts and/or cancel such accounts or one of them. In addition to liquidating all transactions related to the account before closing and/or suspending and/or cancelling such account, without any liability on the Website.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees, in case of violating term no. (5) above, that Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies Website has the right to cancel any purchase or sale orders or any other transaction made by the customer. In this case, the customer acknowledges and agrees that he does not have any responsibility against the Website and Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacy.
When using or accessing the Website, you agree on the following:
- His/her responsibility to maintain privacy and restrict the access to the customer’s account and password and agree to take full responsibility of all activities carried out in the name of his/her account and password.
- Approve to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of his/her password or account or any violation of the standards related to the safe use of the Website.
- Submit all true, full, accurate and current personal information and his/her use of the services provided by us.
- Non-disclosing any of the user information provided to him/her to any other party (except any necessary information or any information determined by us).
- Collaborate with us in relation to all orders issued by us to obtain additional information in connection with his/her eligibility and uses of our services.
- He/she is not entitled to use the services of the Website and perform operations that violate the laws and regulations applied inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and any other government agencies that have the authority to supervise and monitor local trade services and e-commerce regulations and provisions. In the event of such violation was proved, the Customer will be legally and personally liable and shall acknowledge that he/she will bear full legal responsibility and shall declare that there is no legal responsibility on the Website and on Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies.
- The Customer acknowledges Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies right to take all legal procedures to confront him/her and claim any damages, in the event of proving any violation committed by him/her.
- We reserve our right of refusing to provide any service, for any reason and at any time we deem appropriate.
- You shall understand that your data (any information that does not include you credit cards information) may be transferred without any encryption and be subject to:
- Transferring between different networks on the internet; and
- Changes to be accommodated and modified to satisfy the technical requirements of the networks or the devices connected thereto. However, please note that any information related to credit cards are always encrypted before being transferred over the Internet.
- You may not reuse, recreate, copy, sell, resell or use any of the services or content of the Website, or use/access the Website service or data or the users’ data without obtaining a writing from us.
- The addresses referred to hereunder are inserted as examples only, the terms and conditions stated herein are not connected or impacted of such addresses.
- Any purposes that violate the laws;
- To incite others to do or participate in any act considered against the law.
- To violate any laws or any international, federal, regional or local rules;
- To violate our intellectual property or others intellectual property.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, denigrate, defame, degrade, threaten or discriminate any person according to their gender, religion, race, sect, age, nationality, or disability.
- To publish any incorrect or misleading information;
- To upload or transfer viruses or any other kind of malware that can be used in any way to affect our main Website or other Websites related to it or other Websites or even the internet network in general;
- To collect or view the others’ personal information;
- To send harmful emails, collect others’ information, take the customer’s information and refer them to other Websites, perform social engineering, crawl the network or take information from the Website;
- For any offensive purposes; and/or
- To interfere with or turn around any of the Website’s security features, any linked Websites, other Websites or the Internet network in general. Therefore, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any linked Websites if you violate any of the above restrictions.
Compensation for Damages
You agree to indemnify and defend Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies and any of our main branches, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, managers, agents, contractors, licensor, services providers, sub-contractors, suppliers or trainers and protect them from filing any lawsuits including legal fees, or any claims issued by other parties as a result of your violation of these terms of service or the documents that they have incorporated as referred to or as a result of violating any laws or rights of other parties.
Registration – My Personal Account
The registration process includes the information (your personal information) that you provide us to complete your transactions and to contact you. You must accept our use of your personal information and update such information in order to deal with the registration process and to control the confidentiality of your identity during the follow-up process to deliver the order and pay electronically.
The information you provide during the registration process is considered as protected data pursuant to the above-mentioned privacy protection terms. Your personal information forms part of your interactions with our services record. In the event that you use our Website, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal account and password, in addition to prevent access to your personal device/computer, therefore you are responsible for all operations performed through your personal account using the password.
The Website does not bear any responsibility to anyone for any loss or damage that may arise due to your failure to protect your password or any other information related to your personal account. If you suspect any suspicious transactions in your personal account, please notify us by contacting us immediately through any means (Contact Us).
By agreeing to use the Website and our electronic services, you agree to receive our electronic messages in all means either through e-mail, parodic bulletins or notices published on the Website. Accordingly, you implicitly agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and shall be considered as written transactions.
You can cancel the option of receiving such messages by clicking on request option that states “I do not want to receive promotional messages” available at the bottom of the promotional and advertisement messages.
We have the right to monitor, record and save any phone calls, email or any other form of electronic communication with you for training purposes to verify the advices and notes addressed to us and to improve and develop the quality of the service provided to our Customers.
Amendments on the User Agreement and how this Website Works
You know and agree that the Website will notify you of any amendments applied to the user Agreement, according to such amendments, your obligation may be increased in accordance with any of the amendments that may be applied on the User Agreement.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Website has absolute authority and without assuming any legal responsibility to make any basic or minor amendments to this Agreement without requiring any additional approvals by you, at any time and with immediate effect. You will be notified of such amendments via publishing an advertisement on the Website.
It is known to the Customer that the Website is not considered an auction or bank and does not provide similar services. However, it is a Website that offer and sell goods and products for Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies and its branches inside the Kingdom.
Amendments on the Services and Prices
We reserve the right to change the prices of our products at any time without prior notice.
We reserve the right to amend or cancel providing any services at any time (or any part of the content of the Website) without prior notice and any time we deem appropriate.
In addition, we will not be legally liable before you or any other party of any amendments or changes in prices or suspension or cancellation of service.
All prices of products and services include value-added tax - unless otherwise indicated in certain cases.
Products or Services
Some products or services may be available exclusively online via our Website. Such products or services may be available in limited quantities and cannot be returned or exchanged except in accordance with our return policy.
We have made every effort to offer and display our product images and colours on the Website in high resolution to appear similarly to what we have in our stores. However, we do not guarantee that your computer screen or mobile displays any of the colours with the required resolution. Taking into consideration that the image or shape of the product may differ from what is on the Website due to the changes made from time to time by the producing companies, which may apply to the description of the products as well.
With no obligations on us, we reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or services to any person or geographic region, and we will use this right according to the situation. In addition, we reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we offer, and we have the right to change the product’s specifications and prices at any time without prior notice as deemed appropriate by us. We reserve the right to cancel or remove any product at any time. The offers applied on such products or services will not be available in case we have cancelled or removed such the products or services.
We cannot guarantee that the quality of any of our products, services, information or other goods you buy from us will meet your expectations or that any errors may occur in our services will be corrected.
Products and Users Evaluation
Customers who have evaluated the product or service for Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies shall have the full right and powers to re-publish their assessments in brochures and marketing means or on the Website without obtaining the Customer’s approval based on their Agreement to submit the evaluation.
We reserve the full right to limit the number of items chosen per person, per family or per order in the "shopping cart".
The order limitation system is applied on the material ordered from the same account or the same credit card in addition to orders that use the same shipping address or billing address. We will send an alert to the Customer if the material identification system has been applied to his/her account.
Accuracy of Account Statements and Account Information
We have the right to reject any purchase request you submit to us, at our discretion. In addition, we have the right to limit or cancel the quantities sold to each person, family or every purchase request. Such restrictions may include purchase orders made by or under the Customers own account, the same credit card and/or purchase orders that use the same account statement and/or address. In the event that we change or cancel an order, we may try to inform you of such cancellation by contacting you via email, account statement address, or phone number indicated when you placed the order. We reserve the right to limit or refuse orders that appear, at our discretion, as if they were ordered by dealers, persons who resell our products or distributors.
You agree to provide us with updated, complete and accurate information about the purchase order and the account whenever you want to purchase anything from our store. You further agree to update your account information and other information as it changes, including your email address, credit card number and expiration dates, so that we can complete your operations on the Website and contact you when needed.
For more details, please see the return and exchange policy term.
We may provide you with the ability to access tools provided by third parties that are not under our control.
You acknowledge and agree that we have provided you with the ability to access these tools "as is" and "as available to us" without any guarantees, offers or conditions of any kind and without any follow-up made by us. We are not responsible for anything that occurs or relates to your use of these optional third-party tools.
You are fully responsible for the use of any of these optional tools provided on our Website and you must make sure that you know and agree to the terms of any of the Website tools provided by other parties.
The Website offers an option of purchasing products or services through the Website (online) and pay the required amount via the internet. According to the shipping and delivery service available inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, all cash transfers and payments, including licenses and financial entitlements, must be in Saudi riyals or their equivalent currencies.
Our payment system includes several methods/forms of payment methods:
For online payments (online): We accept payment via Mada service and credit cards issued by Saudi banks only through the online portal of our banking service provider.
In case of online payment, the Customer will receive a notification on the screen immediately after accepting the payment process. We do not bear any responsibility if the payment process is declined or cancelled for any reason. You must check with the credit card service provider about the refusal reason.
We do not store your credit card information on the Website. All information and details that you enter through the electronic payment gateway are encrypted for the purpose of security protection. The correspondences made to and from the service provider's Website are also encrypted.
We do not provide any of the payment information that was made through the Website to other companies or individuals unless requested by a legal official authority. This information is processed by our payment officer.
You must ensure that the information related to your credit card used to pay for the electronical services is correct, valid and accurate. You must use credit card that is legally belongs to you. Your personal information will not be used or shared by electronic services with any third party, with the exception of verifying the legitimacy of the information, not forging it or when being requested pursuant to the relevant laws or regulations or at the request of the court. The Online Service will not be responsible in any way for credit card fraud. You will be responsible for the use of forged credit cards and you will be fully responsible for proving otherwise.
We will inform you directly in the event that we are unable to provide the requested order or part of it. You will be refunded of all or part of the amount paid with the credit card.
Your use of the online payment service (online) of our Website is implicit approval of your compliance with these terms. If you do not agree to any of the terms, we ask you to not use this service.
Third Party links
Certain contents, products and services provided through our main service may contain some materials from third parties.
The links of other parties may take you to other Websites that do not belong to us. Therefore, we will not be responsible for examining or evaluating the contents or accuracy of the information on these Websites, nor do we guarantee or bear any legal or moral responsibility for any of the materials or Websites of other parties, or Other materials, products, or services provided by these parties.
We are also not responsible for any damage or faults related to the purchase or use of any goods, services, resources, content or other dealings with the Websites of these parties. Please review third-party practices and policies carefully and make sure that you understand it well before you participate in any transactions. Note that any complaints, claims, concerns or questions related to third-party products will be transferred to such parties.
User comments, feedback and other posts
If you send us, upon our request, any posts (for example entries for competitions) or without being requested by us, such as sending creative ideas, suggestions, offers, plans or other materials, either via the Internet, email or standard mail or any other way, we do not adhere to modifying, copying, publishing, distributing, or translating such comments that you send us or use them in any other way, nor do we commit to:
- Keep any of these comments confidential.
- Pay any compensation for these comments.
- Respond to any of these comments.
We may monitor, amend or delete, without our obligation, any content that we consider to be illegal, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, immoral or objectionable, violates any intellectual property rights of any party or it violates our terms of service.
You agree that all of your comments do not violate third parties’ rights, including intellectual property, trademarks, privacy, personal or other personal and property rights. You also agree that your comments will not contain material that defames anyone, illegal, offensive or immoral, it contains computer viruses or other malicious software that will affect our service systems and related Websites. Also, you are not allowed to use false e-mail, impersonate another person, mislead us or any of the other parties so that we do not know the source of any of your comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you submit and for their accuracy, as we do not bear any responsibility or liability for any of the comments posted by other parties.
Cancellation of the order made by Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies: reserve the right to cancel the order for any of the following reasons:
- Refusal/non-acceptance of the payment process.
- If the delivery address given by the Customer is wrong or the contact information is wrong or if the Customer can not be reached.
Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacy is committed to provide the best possible customer service and therefore we reserve the right to cancel any transactions of wholesale in excess of 8 pieces of the same item per customer.
Customer cancellation: you must contact us first to continue with the order cancellation process. You can cancel your order for any of the following reasons:
- If the order is not delivered or shipped to you. In the event that the cancellation is made after shipping or sending the order, you will be charged of a cancellation fee. We reserve the full right to match the time your order was shipped with the time that you cancelled your order.
- We cannot provide/deliver the requested product/service within a reasonable time, two business days, from the day the order is confirmed.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
From time to time, we may publish information on our Website that may include spelling errors, uncertain information or omissions, which may relate to the product specifications, prices, offers, shipping fees, transportation period and product availability. We reserve the right to amend any errors, inaccuracies or omissions by changing or updating the information or cancelling the purchase orders if any of the information on our site or on any of the related Websites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (even after making any order).
We are also not responsible of updating, correcting or clarifying information on our Website or any of its related Websites, including pricing information, except the information required to be updated by the relevant law. No updates or adjustments dates shall be made to the Website or any of the related Websites as an indication that all information appearing on the Website or of the related Websites has been modified or updated.
Warranty, maintenance and repair
The warranty only covers medical devices in accordance with the agent's warranty.
Exemption from Guarantees and Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee or warrant that your use of the service will not be interrupted or if it will be suitable for you, safe or does not have any errors.
We also do not guarantee that the results you may obtain from using the service are accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we will stop the service for specific times or cancel the service at any time without prior notice.
You also agree that you will be responsible for your own use of the service or your inability to use it, as all products and services provided to you through our Website (other than the products and services defined by us) are provided to you "as is" and "as available to us" and for use without any statements or guarantees from any type, whether explicit or implicit, including all guarantees or implied terms of the products to be sold, its quality and it compliance with the specific purposes, its durability, title deeds and not violating any laws.
Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies, its branches, any of its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, trainers, suppliers, service providers or licensors thereof, do not bear any legal responsibility towards any injuries, losses, allegations or any direct or other damages, incidental, disciplinary, private or consequential of any kind, including losses in profits, revenues, savings, data, replacement costs or similar costs, whether they are contract-based, or by mistake (including negligence), specific liability or other which may arise as a result of your use of any of the services or products you obtain through the services or any allegations related to any form of your use of the service or any of the products, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any of the contents of the Website, any damage or losses of any kind that occurred as a result of the use of the service or any published or transferred content (or products) that have become available through the service, if any. whereas some states or areas do not recognize our limited liability for consequential or incidental losses, our responsibility in such states or areas will be limited in accordance with the maximum permitted by law.
Termination of service
The obligations and responsibilities of all parties’ before terminating this Agreement. will remain valid until the end of this Agreement.
These terms of service will remain in effect until they are rescinded by you or by us, as you can revoke these terms at any time by notifying us of your well to stop using our services or when you stop using our site.
The Entire Agreement
Any fail committed by us to apply any right or any of the terms of service shall not be considered as a waiver.
The terms of service and policies or the operating rules are published by us on this Website or in connection with the service represent the entire Agreement and full understanding between you and us which governs your use of the service and which cancels any past or current Agreements, contacts or offers between you and us (including but not limited to any previous provisions of the terms of service).
All terms of service and any separate Agreements to provide services to you are subject to and interpreted in accordance with the relevant laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any dispute arising in connection to the Agreement will be referred to the arbitration.
Use, with no effect or prejudice to any of the other conditions.
Amendment made to the Terms and Conditions
Zahrat AlRawdah Pharmacies have the absolute right at any time to amend the terms and conditions of the Website without prior notice. You can access the most recent version of the terms and conditions at any time on the Website. If you do not accept the amendments of the terms and conditions, you must stop using this service. If you continue to use this service, you implicitly to comply with the terms and conditions used in this Website.
If you have any questions regarding the terms & conditions, you can contact us through any of the following means:
|Telephone:||+966 11 2427561|
|Headquarter:||Ibn Al-Ameed street – Sulai District – Riyadh City
P.O Box 270097, Riyadh 11352
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia